Please consider sharing your prilgrimage photos as a gift to the community
This Uploader is for adding images for consideration at pilgrimage.earth. When you upload an image, the curator will get an email notice of your upload.
Image submission considerations:
- Images should have a horizontal aspect ratio
- Images must be hi-resolution, more than 2000 pixels in width
- Images should have been taken by a pilgrim on pilgrimage
- They should be of significance (a Bahai Holy Place) or Beauty (a flower from the garden, or sunset from Acre)
- The original photographer maintains the copyright for the image
- No attribution is given to any photos displayed on this site
- Images should not have identifiable people, nor any one engaged in prayer, (a person on the sidewalk in the distance may be ok, if they can not be cropped out)
- Please do not upload images from inside the shrines or other areas the House of Justice has requested no photos
- The curators of pilgrimage.earth will not use your images for any purpose other than display on this website
- The curator reserves the right to to preform minor edits such as cropping, enhancing and resizing to make your images fit our format and style
You can always send the curator a Long and detailed message about your photos if wish.
When uploading multiple files with an Android, it's best to hold your finger on each image for a bit rather than "tapping" them. The tappy bangy motion simply selects that image and returns you to the webpage.